The Soundscape Competition brought to you by W. L. Gore & Associates (hereinafter referred to as the “Promoter”) will be governed by these rules (the “Official Rules” for short).
No Purchase Necessary To Play or Win. Purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- ELIGIBILITY To participate, you must be aged 18 years or older at the time of entry. Your participation constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. No purchase necessary to participate or win. Promotion is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, their immediate family members (parent, child, spouse, sibling) and persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Residents of the States Rhode Island, New York and Florida are not eligible to participate or win, as well as residents of Canada and Australia.
- PROMOTION PERIOD/HOW TO ENTER: To participate you need to have or open an Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account. Promotion period begins July 24th 2017 and ends August 11th 2017. To enter, you need to share a video or audio clip with high quality audio of a bike whilst cycling. Entries must be posted on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag: #AlwaysEvolve. Limit one entry per person. Winners will be selected by an independent jury of associates of W.L. GORE & Associates. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: One Winner for the best sound submitted will receive a SHAKEDRY™ BIKE Jacket. The winner of the Prize is at the discretionary choice of GORE APPAREL. Value of grand prize: Women’s collection: ONE LADY GORE-TEX® SHAKEDRY™ BIKE JACKET. Men’s collection: ONE GORE-TEX® ACTIVE BIKE JACKET.
Prizes may not be transferred or substituted except by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning based on number of participants.
Winners will be notified via Direct Message and will be required to provide email address on or around August 18th 2017.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By accepting prize, Winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participating in this Promotion. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Sponsor reserves the right to alter the promotion period and/or prizes without prior notice. All entrants agree that Sponsor may, without permission or additional compensation, publish Winner’s name. All entrants must have a valid e-mail address at time of entry. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunction or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an electronic entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the “Authorized Holder” in whose name the e-mail account is registered, provided that person meets all eligibility criteria set forth in the Eligibility section of these Official Rules. “Authorized Holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. After receiving a winning direct message, Participants must confirm their contact details via email within 7 days of being contacted by Promoter to arrange delivery of their prize. If the winner fails to contact the Promoter within the seven days after receiving direct message, the winner shall forfeit the Prize. In this event, Promoter shall select another winner from the remaining eligible entries or dispose of the Prize in any way it deems fit. Participant agrees that Sponsor shall be granted the right of use of the audio clips, videos and statements posted by Participant in conjunction with the competition unrestricted in terms of time, place and purpose in miscellaneous media, such as print media, film, and electronic media including the internet and social media. The right of use includes but is not limited to the right to edit, modify or otherwise transform the audio clips, videos and statements, to reproduce, publish and distribute the Materials in the original or in modified, edited or transformed form. This shall not require consent from Participant.
- SPONSOR: Sponsored by W. L. Gore & Associates GmbH, (“Sponsor”), Hermann-Oberth-Str. 22, 85640 Putzbrunn, Germany.
Platform: This Sweepstakes is not associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter in any way whatsoever and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints are not to be addressed to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, but to Sponsor at the address shown below. Participation in this Sweepstakes is considered a complete release of Instagram, Facebook or Twitter by each Entrant.
- OFFICIAL RULES REQUESTS: For a copy of these Official Rules or a list of the names of the winners, send your written request to: W. L. Gore & Associates GmbH, Hermann-Oberth-Str. 22, 85640 Putzbrunn, Germany.
© Copyright 2017 W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. All rights reserved. GORE®, GORE-TEX®, GORE RUNNING WEAR®, GORE BIKE WEAR® and designs are trademarks of W. L. Gore & Associates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.